Cusp This!

Friday, August 26, 2005

Yellow Belly

Well, after becoming a blog-fan, I've decided that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery after all. I have another web-journal, almost a year old, that I've been using for myself and myself alone. But after gaining so much knowledge and feeling so much empathy for anonymous internet-savvy strangers, I think I'll throw some of this out into the universe. Who knows what may come back...

There is a lot to catch up on, but that's boring so I'll give you the very basics and we'll go from there:

CAST OF CHARACTERS

T: My ex-boyfriend who(m) I still believe is the love of my life. We are from the same home town and dated in high-school, through college, through my first job, and through my first six months in NYC (all long-distance). We talk in a 'someday' way often

E: My current ex who I dated for about 9 months to get over T. They are very different, in that I never though E could be the love of my life, except when I was very drunk, and decided I should consider law school because if we were to be together I would have to support him.

Others I will describe as they arrive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home