Cusp This!

Friday, August 26, 2005

Again, again!

More blogging, More I say! Alright, I will tell you about the event of the day. Today I had a thoroughly annoying chat with T (and it will follow) including commentary and evidence.

Exhibit A: (pic from his blog)


That is my T, with his arm around a girl he refers to as 'blade-runner-girl.' I watched Blade Runner once at his request, but I don't really know what he's talking about. At any rate, the point is that hand is awfully familiar. So, I thought I'd just ask.







Exhibit B: (IM conversation*)

yb says:
Guten Tag (T has been at German language school for a month and will be working in Germany for several more months)
T. says:
Hey baby. I went to the new apartment this morning and I don't like it at all. AND I am also upset because the other school can't take me because of my level. Have not had a great day. How is yours?
yb says:
oh baby, I'm sorry, that sucks. Maybe Johanna's school can hook you up with a tutor...
T says:
I don't think a one-to-one german lesson is the way I should go. I prefer the classroom - believe it or not
yb says:
my day has only just begun, DW left this morning, and I had drama since she has no money in her account (waiting for a check to clear) and her parking lot was cash only so I bailed her out and she wrote me a check, pretty silly, but I like DW very much and we had a great time together.
she really wants you and I to work out
T says:
I had a very interesting discussion with Frenchy-M yesterday (via chat)
yb says:
So, who's the blade runner girl that you so intimately have your hand on her waist in your Tuesday pictures? (okay, I brought it up)
I don't care for Frenchy-M very much, but you know that. What did she have to say?
T says:
I am NOT intimately touching her! (denial)
yb says:
there is someone's hand around her waist in a very familiar way, as in pinky within brush-able distance of right breast
T - says:
Well, I am sure it is my hand, but good lord! I think I should stop putting pictures on my journal (so what does that mean?)
yb says:
I'm not angry, I'm just asking. Should I have kept it to myself?
T - says:
I suppose I would have reacted to pictures of you doing stuff over the last 6 years too. Nope - just a little sensitive about stuff at this moment.
yb says:
why sensitive? (I take the bait)
T - says:
A number of reasons. Frenchy-M talking about seeing you in DC at AC's party is some of it. (and he turns it all around)
yb says:
what party?
T - says:
And I am just somewhat annoyed about stuff today anyway. 30th bday I think (that was a year ago, and right after my horrible, heart-breaking break up with T. To clarify, he dumped my ass to screw someone else)
yb says:
I will kick that bitch’s ass. She has no room to talk. She CHEATED on EV. That was in NY, and I behaved in no way inappropriately at ALL
T - says:
Didn't say you did (umm, didn’t you?)
yb says:
Jesus. What'd she say?
T - says:
Nothing really, it was just clearly different viewpoints
yb says:
that makes me angry beyond measure
T - says:
And I don't even know when any of this happened (timeline)
yb says:
when we were broken up
what a whore
how did this come up may I ask?
T - says:
SHE DID NOT SAY ANYTHING BAD. Jesus
yb says:
Well it certainly sounds like she did. Can you tell me about this conversation?
T - says:
I hardly remember - we chatted about quite a lot of things - it was nothing. I just get angry when it sounds like I am being blamed for absolutely everything bad that happened on the planet earth. (now I have to know what she said) Nothing big at all. I think I am just a little sensitive about stuff, sorry.
yb says:
you are not being blamed for ANYTHING. What did bitch-face say?
sorry baby, I'm not mad at you. It makes me angry that Frenchy-M feels that she can talk about me as if she knows me when she doesn't. It makes me mad that she would complicate a situation that she has no reason to stick her french nose into.
T - says:
She hardly said a thing
yb says:
AND I can' t imagine anything happening at that party that she could draw any conclusion from. Hardly.. sure. You wouldn't be making a deal about it if she didn't
T - says:
Whoa, my hand is close to her boobie
THANK YOU

* edited for time and content
** other side notes include that T and I are not boyfriend-girlfriend. We love each other very much, but have decided getting 'back together' when not in the same country doesn't count. So how much say either of us have about what anyone did or did not do is pretty up for grabs.

So, that’s what happened to me today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home