Cusp This!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

the works

I have a big alumni project in the works with folks from my college. Phase one is happening Thursday night. I will update you.

Also at work I had to let someone go today. It was sad. She said all the right things, but did all the wrong things. I don't feel it was unjust, but I just don't know a PC way to say "I'm so sorry you didn't do a better job, I know you could have..."

Last bit of news, I'm having a rocking feminist weekend, two of my best and wonderfully politically active girlfriends will be in town. I am really excited about it.

That's it so far. For my leadership class I have to 'interview' people. It's basically where I ask them what they think of me. I think it sorta sounds really self-important. "What do you think of me?" but the purpose is to learn how we are viewed in our community...

Would anyone in the blogging community like to share what they think of me? You could email me at cusper2(at)yahoo.com and tell me:

1) what are my strengths
2) what are my weaknesses
3) what does everybody know about me
4) what can you count on me for
5) what can you never count on me for
6) anything you want to say on the subject of me

ME!!!! ME!!! ME!! ME! ME

3 Comments:

  • If I knew you better I would totally answer, but since I don't my answers would resemble something like "yo mamma."

    By Blogger X, at 8:14 AM  

  • I'd like to answer these questions for you, but I'm too preoccupied with thoughts about what people would say about ME.

    By Blogger NewYorkMoments, at 11:03 AM  

  • lefty, you win. Yo Mamma is the correct answer! :o)

    By Blogger yb, at 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home