Cusp This!

Saturday, August 27, 2005

A Full Day

It's not that my day is full of exciting things to do, unfortunately. It is the first full day that E is back in NYC. He was gone all summer doing a play in CA. We broke up about 2 weeks ago, the day I returned from visiting him in CA for a long weekend.

My current ex is now with-in a 13-mile (or less) radius, and will be, forever. How do you people do this? I assume I will be a mild mess for a few days and then everything will be fine. My plan was to make an effort to look fabulous at all times in case we run into each other, but I'm not sure if I can muster that kind of effort.

E was, after all, my rebound (and I was his) we just had more tenacity than most rebounds and lasted approximately 9 months. I loved him (anti-rebound) and we were very wrong for each other (true-rebound). He is also very handsome and fabulous in bed and I will miss that very much (anti), but he is also one of the dumbest, emotionally-stunted, and unaware people I know, and that I'm relieved not to have to be around (true).

In more exciting news, my various job hunts seem to be heading somewhere finally. Maybe this will eventually lead me to know what I'm doing with my life! It could happen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home