Cusp This!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

bait and switch

I realized my last post was about an arm-pit rash and sex. Then I realized I have a friend coming into town this weekend and I may not get back here til Monday, so let me tell you about something more pleasant.

Star Sighting: With my father in the West Village on Saturday, I walked past Peter Sarsgaard and Maggie Gyllenhaal eating outside. I told my dad after we passed and he said he didn't know who they were, didn't care, but if I wanted to we could go back and he'd take a picture.

2 Comments:

  • I love star sightings! I always feel so bad because they always get stares and people coming up to them. Oh well, every job has a price.

    By Blogger X, at 7:13 AM  

  • oh bear. that makes me miss you. if it were jake, i would have said the same thing.

    By Blogger Raymie, at 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home