Cusp This!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Unduly sad

A day that started out great with crazy huge white snow-flakes and unstoppable energy quickly spiraled down. I got on the wrong train to go to a stupid dermatologist appointment and there is nothing worse than thinking you are a New Yorker and taking the wrong train. No, there is nothing worse, except for having a bizarre rash in your arm-pit that your bizarre, short, probably-Turkish, ancient dermatologist seems perplexed by. Then when I came home my roommate had moved some stuff in my room to use my computer. When I say stuff I mean clothes and when I say moved I mean, threw on the floor. I love him, he can throw my clothes on the floor as much as he wants if he picks them up before I get home.

So I've decided that the solution to my being stressed and freaked out by all this crap is that I need to have sex.

2 Comments:

  • why were your clothes on your computer in the first place? who's my dirty bear?

    By Blogger Raymie, at 9:31 AM  

  • I am a dirty bear...
    they were on my computer chair because I have the tinest room ever that you have to VISIT BEAR!!!!

    By Blogger yb, at 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home