Cusp This!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Create

So, I haven't been talking on this lately. I've been putting up posts, but I haven't done anything that this blog was suppose to do---spew my thoughts, ask questions, examine, discuss. I've had plenty to say: I am terrified of signing my first lease in New York. The responsibility is so overwhelming that I have thought more seriously than ever about moving to seatlle (providing T gets the job). If I move to Seattle, I should hope it is to have a relationship and not to avoid signing a lease! I totalled up my budget and for the first 4 weeks I went over $75.01 which I feel like isn't that bad considering. there are some expenses that I didn't count though... I'm starting again tomorrow with my limit. The trouble is that to get my perscription birth control filled it costs 30.00 and then I'm over budget for the day if I take the subway! So then I think--fuck it, I won't do it at all! But I won't let birth control be my reason to not be fiscally responsible. If I take $5 off my budget each day this week then I will have covered the co-pay. Wow--it's as easy as that. Certainly not worth saying fuck over.

I totally have a budget!

2 Comments:

  • I hate budgeting. It's annoying but has to be done. Unless you're Paris Hilton. But then you'd be a skank...man, being rich always has other costs.

    By Blogger X, at 11:17 PM  

  • I'll take budgeting over Herpes.

    :o)

    By Blogger yb, at 6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home