Cusp This!

Monday, June 19, 2006

Working

My co-worker who is 'phasing out' was in last week. We worked together on Thursday and Friday and it was really nice. The complaining on her end was kept to a minimum, but she did have some things to say about our boss... For a little more than a week we have been working like mad on our biggest order yet. I have had to beg friends for help on it, trying to ensure a success for our company. This morning I spoke to the client, she was upset that she hadn't yet heard from our boss, updates to the contract, updates, etc. My boss went on vacation this weekend. About 2 seconds after she left, her email box was full and everything was returned as undeliverable.

:ol

I'm trying not to freak out.

2 Comments:

  • Gotta love it when bosses don't think ahead! :S

    By Blogger X, at 9:38 AM  

  • I know! Luckily the co. I work with is small enough that one can really say, "Well, it's _your_ company"

    By Blogger yb, at 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home