Cusp This!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

10 days later

Okay, I'm sorry it's taken so long to post. My best friend from Kindergarten came to visit for 5 days from Michigan (where she's getting her PhD) with her boyfriend I had never met. Being the rocking friend I am, I let them have my bed and slept on the couch in the living room (where the heat still isn't working properly). I then regressed back into the cold I had fought off only to have a big old work melt-down today.

I am still very slowly reading Howards End though.

Those are the most memorable events of the last 10 days. In less than 10 days my Dad is coming to visit. That should be fun. His Birthday is Monday. He'll be turning 73. 70 is the new 60 and he's strong as an ox and healthy as a horse.

I hope he'll have a good time here.

I also hope I can find someone to jump out of a cake for him....

1 Comments:

  • This is NYC...I'm sure you can find some out of work actor to jump out of the cake & sing a song.

    By Blogger NewYorkMoments, at 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home