Cusp This!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dreams

Last night I dreamt I was a gay man trying to get laid. In my dream this was no better than me as a straight woman trying to get laid.

Having a slightly silly low pressure job just makes me itchy all over for a high-drama relationship.

I think it's a good thing that I can recognize this.

My roommate has promised to go bar hopping with me. However I'm concerned that she's not the greatest wing-woman that ever happened. I'm not sure if random bar-hopping is the best way to meet a high-drama relationship either, but I'll find one. Because having hot sex with someone that I can then think and wonder about a a few hours a day will fulfill me for a while. The best way to achieve this is to have said sex-toy be HOT. Then I get to obsess about if I'm hot enough or get all jealously fired up that other girls are all about my hot sex toy. These are distration tactics that have worked in the past and considering that I'm not running for congress or anything that would take real interest and effort on my part, I think hot, jealousy-inducing man is just what I want.

I wonder if other people are as insane as this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home