Cusp This!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Rules of Engagement

I met someone on Saturday at a bar that I have the potential to actually like. Since this is rare, I now want the boy to call me. NOW. Nooooooooooooooooooooooow. now.

However, since I am not the master of the universe, I'm not sure how to get this desired result. I could call him. However, I only have his number because he called me to make sure I had my phone... So on top of my much preferring for him to call me, if I called him I would also have to acknowledge that I was using my mad-girl-skillz to even have his number.

Look he was tall, cute, has his own place, good job etc. Etc means he has a big dick.

So I did slightly more than just kiss him... I kissed him and rolled around on a bed with him and know that he has a big dick.

I'm going to give him time. One shouldn't rush a man with a big dick--I think I read that somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home