Cusp This!

Thursday, March 06, 2008

bobo

Okay, so one of my close friend's runs a high-end spa, laser treatments, blah blah blah and they do botox there. Well, they had a big event tonight and they wanted someone to be the botox Guenna pig. Well, at the ripe age of 28 with a few no one sees them but me wrinkles, I said, why the hell not? The thing is that at the event there were some semi-acquaintances of mine on the catering staff. So one of them talked to me afterwards and basically asked me why. Actually she was really asking what the hell was wrong with me.

It really pissed me off. If I have an opportunity to paralyze my facial muscles and decide to do that, then really, what business is it of hers?

Unfortunately, it was an event where both of us were supposed to be representing what a fantastic spa it is so I felt that I couldn't tell her to go fuck herself.

However, S.K., please go fuck yourself. When I volunteered to help my friend I didn't plan to make myself your judgement target. So, fuck yourself up your ass.

That said, apparently it takes 3-5 days to see the effects, so I'll let you know if it does anything. They didn't give me very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home