Cusp This!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Reply hazy, try again.

Well, last night I went to dinner with an old friend of T. He is 40 has 3 kids was married at 22 and ripe with advice on how I should throw in the towel. Actually, I don't think I have ever gotten the advice to 'stick it out' or 'you don't want to always wonder what if' about this matter. Plenty of times I have been given the 'stick it out' or 'you don't want to always wonder what if' about acting. Acting, which never loved me back vs. T who has never faltered in his love (though he has definitely acted like an asshole). People are so strange about relationships. I feel like I can't date no matter what anyone suggests I get over until I can imagine the possibility of loving someone else. I don't know if that will ever happen.

I am aware that sounds dramatic as hell.

However, I feel it would be wrong to start dating someone when I feel incapable of really loving them. I haven't been sexually attracted to anyone enough to force it or pretend I could love them since E--and we all know that was a disaster.

That is all. It was on my mind and I have a million things to do. Luckily I have a temp today--I'm totally pumped!!!

1 Comments:

  • Why is it that people who never tried anything in their lives are always the ones who want us to stick it out?

    Oh yea, it's cuz they never tried anything in their lives...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home