Cusp This!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Stressors

Work has been crazy. My co-worker is considering leaving. She had told me this in secret awhile back and finally on Monday told Boss. It will be okay--no matter what happens. At this point, it looks like things will take awhile and we will phase her out (even doing a long stint of part-time work for her). Then we're going to get an intern. I feel like I was an intern yesterday--2003 is practically yesterday. So, that has been on my mind and causing office tension which is a relatively new phenomena for me, because, let's face it, it was only back in 2003 when I was in intern.

Other stressors include that no one ever seems to care as more and more information surfaces that the Bush administration ARE HORRIBLE CALLOUS MURDERING LIARS. I hope this Iran nuclear thing doesn't distract people again.

1 Comments:

  • I hate it when a coworker I like leaves. Or a boss. Thus making life hell. Oh good times.

    Thankfully it is Bush's last term.

    By Blogger X, at 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home