Cusp This!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Living

Well, charms have been thwarted. I am freaking out about finding a place to live. I'm actually fighting tears. I don't want to try to find an apartment! Maybe I can start teaching special ed and get a housing subsidy--or look into those apartments on Craigslist where you only pay $200 but live with a dirty old man and are encouraged to wear very little when lounging around the apartment. It is not fair that something that shouldn't matter can be so stressful. It is not fair.

1 Comments:

  • I actually saw an apt posting on craigslist by a guy up here offering free accomodation if his woman roomate would walk around naked and warm his bed.

    I wonder if anyone was stupid enough to answer? LOL, what I am saying, someone is ALWAYS stupid enough to answer.

    By Blogger X, at 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home