Cusp This!

Monday, May 22, 2006

testing

I got invited to a party where E will probably be. I think I can't make it because I will have friends in town. Well, I'm using the friends in town excuse to definitely not go. While I have made huge leaps and strides with dealing with the relationship we had, I'm coping out on dealing with him. Here I am protecting myself from reality again when reality is not half so bad as I imagine. Really what's the worst that could happen, I get upset and feel threatened, embarrassed, or dumb. If that happens then I just stop feeling that way. I take a deep breath and stop taking myself so seriously. I can do it... It would be nice to see some of the other people who will be there...

On the other hand, I will have friends in town. Surely they won't want to go to Queens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home