Cusp This!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Updates

So, the class I took that has helped me get over and get on with myself has a weekly check up. Last night was my first check up. It was fine. We were assigned groups. It's very reminiscent of groups in social studies where you each reported on a certain battle of the civil war. I feel resigned to my group though I would much rather be in a cooler/more popular group.

I was an RA in college and during the selection process we had a program day where we were divided into groups and everyone said I was good at dealing with difficult group members. I am still annoyed by it, but I guess it's good practice for when I run for governor... Speaking of, I can't stand Bill Frist. I need to get a TN absentee ballot now to get him out of office.

2 Comments:

  • What'd Bill Frist ever do to you???

    By Blogger Dave, at 3:31 PM  

  • Well, personally he keeps sending me these auto-reply letters when I email him things like "please do not support any nuclear action against Iran." Auto-reply just boils my blood...

    I just disagree with his policy and party and think he's an arrogant, power-hungry man. He risked his reputation as a doctor my diagnosing Terri Schiavo from the senate floor having never seen her in person.

    By Blogger yb, at 7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home