Cusp This!

Sunday, May 07, 2006

yb 2.0

This weekend I realized that I am a selfish person. I have been controlling people with my demands for love and attention. I ask for 'perfect' love, and anything less than that I invalidate and destroy. I am passionate to the point of destruction. I called E and told him (we are still playing phone tag). I emailed T and told him (he hasn't been able to get in touch with me). I did get in touch with my mother and my college fling (read: boyfriend I was very mean to).

So far so good.

I am creating myself as a generous, unconditionally loving person. I have had conditions on my love for far too long. It stops now. Anything can happen. I will keep you updated.

1 Comments:

  • Whoa, good luck with that!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home