Cusp This!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Ups and Downs

It's not always easy being yb 2.0--I mean, it's been like 3 days.

Today someone said 'nice tits' to me as he passed by on the sidewalk. There was a slight pause where I considered ignoring the compliment, but then turned around, the guy was looking over his shoulder as he walked away to see my reaction. I said 'nice balls, fucker.' I probably shouldn't have given him the satisfaction, but in the moment I just decided to be generous with my come back. Now I just need to be creative with my come backs...

I registered for the AIDS walk today where I feel it will be less likely that my tits will be commented upon. If you are interested in walking with me or donating towards my group or finding out my true identity by doing either of the first two things, shoot me an email at cusper2@yahoo.com.

Tomorrow I'm going to see the next crop of actors from my college be released back into the wild. There is an alumni run-through of the showcase they will perform before agents, casting directors and those agents and casting directors' interns. It will be the first one I have attended since performing in mine 4 years ago...

1 Comments:

  • How could you tell he had nice balls? Tight pants?

    By Blogger Dave, at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home