Cusp This!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Homeward

I fly to TN tonight. I decided to go home to get my wisdom teeth out. I could have braved the scary, expensive New York doctors, but thought the price difference in TN would cover the plane ticket and that I would do better recovering with cable and in a non-lofted bed. I can't tell you how relieved I am I'm getting out of town.

Today work was unbearable.

It was due partially to the fact that I started my antibiotics already and was reacting to them by being really unfocused. It was also a co-worker day. I like to know my role, and with this in-betweeny part-time thingy going on with her I don't know how to be. If I'm moving into her position (which I am) then I need to learn her position. The word learning implies that I don't have to be perfect or at her level every moment--because I'm not!

It's frustrating because it just feels so scattered. I'm still doing my thing, and now doing/learning the new thing, and when she comes in I don't know what I'm doing. Our boss is one of the most wonderful people in the world and I really wish I could be as chill as her.

So going home should be lovely, I get to spend a few days with people looking after me that have exactly my issues. I know they'll understand how hard my life is. so. hard.

hard.

har....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home