Cusp This!

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Chrysalis

I was looking over some previous posts the other day and realized that I missed my blogiversary. I've been ybing it for over a year. I find this wholly shocking. I found the post I put when I interviewed for the position that I'm in and lots of musings that I have answers to now. Most of those answers boil down to 'stop whining and start a revolution!' I'd forgotten how important it is to look at where I've come from--especially on the days where I feel I have no idea where I'm going.

This is a quote that I'm currently in love with:

You are a child of the universe,
no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home