Cusp This!

Saturday, September 02, 2006

I love you, NPR!!!

Oh my gosh you guys. NPR blows my mind. I was listening to 'This American Life' today. The first story was about a guy who lived in New Mexico and was doing these spray-paint vandalism art stencils on sidewalks. The theme of this program was 'Misunderstandings.' So, the man, who is of middle eastern descent (though born in the US), who had volunteered with humanitarians in Afghanistan, did his public art in Valerie Rumsfeld's neighborhood. Long and fascinating story later, he is still a free man after 3 and a half months of investigation, but is consistently stopped at airports because he is on a terrorist watch list. I'm trying to get the link right now. You have to hear it.

I love you, NPR!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home