Cusp This!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

mild concerns

I was going to write a heart-stirring missive about how drunk I am on Tuesday night and the restraint I have displayed by not calling an ex when I thought about it every minute (better than every hour) since about 10 pm. Fucking men.

At least currently my thoughts of calling a certain ex are interposed with thoughts of other exes and 2 C batteries and some guy who seemed nice and I don't remember his name from the bar.

Does any other bookish brunette find it annoying when an unknown gentleman can't pick up on her thoughtful, ironic sarcasms? Seriously, if a potential won't laugh when you call bingo a game of strategy that is their own fault.

Yes, thank you, rumor has it that it is indeed Tuesday.

Don't forget to tip your waitresses

1 Comments:

  • I agree - fucking men. Especially ones that play games and don't know what they want......yet you have common interests with. Le sigh.

    By Blogger X, at 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home