Cusp This!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Aw shit

Michael Noer is in trouble. I'm going to do everything I can to make it very serious trouble. He wrote a very offensive backward article in Forbes Online entitled Don't Marry Career Women. I hope that he'll soon be working freelance for AM NewYork--and only because someone there will believe that even idiots should have a second chance.

The article that was originally posted, astoundingly, under the 'leadership' section, has been moved to opinion. It is an opinion. It is a backwards, disgusting, sexist opinion of someone who I am offended is employed at Forbes. There is now a 'counterpoint' up by a female writer which is supposed to quell the rage found on the original postings message board.

I'm looking forward to this being a huge fiasco for Forbes.com.

For more current info, check out Gawker....

2 Comments:

  • When I read this I wanted to stab him in the eye. I'm going to read the other article tho....it wasn't up when I first saw it. Ohhhh, this is going to get talked about on the blog later!

    By Blogger X, at 9:07 AM  

  • welcome back CC!

    Leftie, my mom and I are in discussions about this one. she told me to save my anger for something that matters.... I was like mom, I am a woman, I matter.

    Good times!

    By Blogger yb, at 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home