Cusp This!

Monday, December 18, 2006

working for the weekend

So things at work have been slow with the impending holidays. My boss is taking this week off and I'm taking next week off to go to NC and be with my Granny.

I've mentioned before that I think my granny is perfect in every way so it should be a great vacation. We will play Scrabble and admire each other for just being cool.

Until then though I think I'm going to be working like a dog. Five new projects showed up on my desk today--and it's CRAZY! Luckily I ordered my families gifts this morning on Amazon because everyone else is going to have to wait.

1 Comments:

  • Who wins when you two play Scrabble? My grandma always beats me, my brother says I let her win but its just not true...

    By Blogger Dave, at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home