Cusp This!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Blue Balls

Okay, today was supposed to be my very first class as a karate Blue Belt. However, the website says that the class begins at 7:30 and I showed up at 7:15 to get ready and the class was beginning. The class is a 7:15-8:15 class and has been since August.

Well, I got upset. I wasn't going to start my first class going in late. I got pissed I stayed at work for 2 hours when I could have been home. I'm upset that I feel so fat after the holidays. For whatever crazy reason, this being late/deciding to skip it situation really really put me over the edge.

I called and politely asked them to update their website.

I can either be upset as I walk home and get over it in 30-60 minutes, or I can break down right now for maybe 5 minutes crying and be fine in 7-10 minutes.

I'm weighing my options.

1 Comments:

  • hey,

    stumbled upon your blog while looking up bloggers living in the midtown area. i like the kind of music you listen to :)

    By Blogger icecreamassassin, at 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home