Cusp This!

Sunday, February 25, 2007

My life, proof the WB was realistic

So on Thursday I went to a friend's birthday party / hip-hop extravaganza. It was fun. The opening band however was made up of:

Lead singer: guy I made out with once high who then had an uncomfortable crush on me for several months.

Guitar: E

Drums: My two night stand guy

seriously

I think perhaps we give screen-writers too hard of a time about a thing called believability.

In other news, I have Jury Duty tomorrow. Maybe I'll have hooked up unknowingly with the judge and be dismissed. We'll see.

1 Comments:

  • LOLOLOLOL....that is way too funny! Have fun on Jury Duty....if you haven't hooked up with the judge...maybe you can hook up with a fellow-jurer.

    By Blogger X, at 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home