Cusp This!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

What do you people want from me??

So, I'm in this leadership class. It's about leadership.

Tonight one of my classmates spoke to me about something I'm helping her with. But what she wanted from me wasn't what I was helping her with--and I don't know what it is that she did want.... I am certain however that I did not provide it.

So now I feel all weird, like I didn't have the right answer. And I'm totally pissed about it. Can't I just do my job and let that be enough. I feel like I sound like a tired 50's bread-winner. I earn the money and now I have to be emotionally available too? Fuck Off!

So that's where I am at right now.

my 'buddy' sent me 4 text messages saying she was quitting then recanting so that's obnoxious too.

ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home