Cusp This!

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Starshine

Reality TV has happened to me. I can’t exactly reveal the details, but a reality TV show is shooting at my weekend job right now. There are many pretty people competing to be seen as smart or ambitious. I think they are just pretty, but then again, I don’t know them. It seems they are doing interviews the ‘host’ of the show is not making an appearance to issue a challenge. It’s strange and exciting and silly. One of the pretty people is wearing a leather suit jacket. They all cross their legs just so. I am reminded how much I like myself. I may not be as thin or made-up as these women, or the men for that matter, but I like myself in comparison to them somehow. Like in at least so much as this, I am above the rat race.

2 Comments:

  • you haven't lost your sparkle bear!

    oh ps. to get rid of the spam posts you can go into your preferences and make it so people have to type the word to post reply's.

    By Blogger Raymie, at 4:31 PM  

  • Probably because you don't need TV to reinforce your self-worth.

    Or because their just evil alien robots and it's tough not to like yourself when seeing them.

    Sincerely,
    Frank U. McBoob

    By Blogger Frank McBoob, at 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home