Cusp This!

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Friendster and Cupid


I found this picture when searching Google Images for Cupid. I'm going to go with it.

It's Sunday and misty cold here in the NYC; I'm at my weekend job on the 87th floor and can't even make out the park. These environmental conditions have lead me to spend way to much time on Friendster.

You have probably noticed that one of Friendster's new features allows you to see who has looked at your profile. Haven't you ever heard of mystery, Friendster? So everyone who I've randomly searched on Friendster now knows I have too much time on my hands. Including E's new love interest. The internet is such a double-edged sword.

I also contacted arch-nemesis/cute party boy via friendster.

Cute goat, eh? Sorta makes me think of the devil...

2 Comments:

  • YB - I've never heard of it either. Sounds like a neat way to gauge your hits.

    Btw, that goat is scary looking.

    Neo looks away

    baaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaa

    By Blogger Neo, at 1:47 PM  

  • it's too late, dcdrama! I don't think being unmasked as a crazy ex will be any fun at all :-(

    By Blogger yb, at 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home