Cusp This!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

baby steps

Well, I do have my legs.

Last night I went out with JH (the female) who will now be JHf. She’s fantastic: a wonderful, funny woman who has recently been through a break-up of T proportions. I met her at her work on E 4th and we went to a bar to get hit on. I thought it would be helpful. It was.

The Yankees were playing so there were boys that might not have been there for the soul purpose of nursing addiction. Eventually, these boys talked to us. My main target never made a move unfortunately, but we did get surrounded by a battalion of fire fighters. I thought that was pretty good for JHf’s first foray into the bar dating world. She got a number written on her hand, and I got nothing but the satisfaction of seeing that which was fine with me.

The problem was that I got home at 11 and was tipsy and wanted to have fun. I called a bunch of friends, chatted on the phone with T’s mother for 45 minutes, had a slice of pizza, a bowl of Special K, and a fat-free pudding cup before my roommate finally came home to save me from myself.

Keep it real Battalion 6, Division 1!!!

1 Comments:

  • YB - Hmmmm. maybe my playa's point section could give ya some tips.

    Btw, thanks for the comment!

    Peace

    By Blogger Neo, at 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home