Cusp This!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

five spot

Okay, so my last post was hasty. It turned out to be free to get the perscription and a $5 co-pay on the antibiotics. The only down side was waiting for my perscription to be filled I went to Quizno's on 34th btw Madison and 5th. I paid with a credit card, then had to get a refund becuase it was the most ridiculous screwed up clown-car of a Quizno's I've ever seen. There was only one competent person there and everyone kept asking her for help in various parts of the store. It was insane. I felt really bad for her; if I had been her I would have been so pissed.

Thanks be to God. The only retribution I received for great weekend sex was a little uncomfort, five dollars, and five days where I can't drink. Thanks also I don't work in Quizno's.

1 Comments:

  • I HATE UTI's!!!!!!!! Um, as yuo can see I've experienced one. The first few days are the worst! Boo to them, but yay on how we get them :)

    By Blogger X, at 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home