Cusp This!

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Reminder

Once, when I was complaining about E, I mentioned how lucky you are that I wasn't blogging when I was in the thick of my T break up. Putting my big toe back into the river (and it's decade history) of T and yb, I realize that E is like a scratch on my bumper. It's amazing I settled for that measly amount of interest (on my part as much as his).

Today on my way to the weekend job, I got a breakfast sandwich from the Deli and started walking up (along 2nd Ave.) when I realized I should go back and get some soup. My head was a jumble from my conversation with T's mother and suddenly a cab's horn pulled me out of it as I did an about-face in the intersection. "What," I yelled at him, "I'm not aloud to change my mind?"

Exactly.

1 Comments:

  • You almost died and you're yelling nonsense at cabs. Bear, I never thought you'd make it, but you're a true New Yorker now.

    By Blogger Raymie, at 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home