Cusp This!

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Hubris

I spoke to T's mother. I am meeting She and T at T's sister's house in DC for Thanksgiving. I called because she hadn't told me her itinerary. Well, She and T arrive from TN on Tuesday morning and leave Friday at noon. I will be arriving Wednesday night. I will hardly get to see T at all.

On top of this, she asked how the London weekend was. When she had asked T about it he hadn't said anything, and his 'silence speaks volumes.' I love him, damnit. What will or won't happen with us?

Will my one become the one who got away? I really fucking hope not. Cross your fingers for me.

1 Comments:

  • I've got my fingers crossed for you. But...If, in the end, it's not meant to be with him, it means that there's someone else out there for you who's even better!

    By Blogger NewYorkMoments, at 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home