Cusp This!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

work it out

I had a great class at the gym tonight. It was taught by a fabulous gay man who knew that each lunge had an equal lunge and I can trust in him that my ass will become evenly toned. It was fantastic--near orgasmic really. Yes, I know that's weird, but you know that feeling when you're just exhausted and your mind is ready to give up and your body just pushes through? That's usually the feeling I have right before giving in to the big O. This step aerobics class took me to that cusp, and it was awesome!

On top of pushing myself a little harder at the gym, I'm also watching what I eat because I'm seeing the man that I'm really not going to try to make want me in a week, and I want to be about 3 pounds lighter by then.

Yep, I'm still crazy!
just look at them smiling...

2 Comments:

  • You go girl.

    By Blogger NewYorkMoments, at 6:51 PM  

  • I love the feeling when you have a good work out at the gym, although those people in your pic seem to be loving it too much! They look disturbing!

    By Blogger X, at 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home