Cusp This!

Saturday, December 03, 2005

ennui

I slept until 4pm today. Not for any reason other than my weekend job has ended and I don't really know what to do with myself.

Heard this joke last night: "Why didn't Hitler drink Whiskey? It made him mean." I know, but I thought I should try to remember it. I only know 2 jokes so I'll take what I can get.

Last night I went to a screening of KW's, one of my college classmates, film "Beach Party at the Threshold of Hell." It was great, very odd, but I think it could make one of my classmates (the one I least expected) a huge fucking star. I hope it does. PW could be the next Will Farrell.

Before the main feature they showed a short film by CP "Destiny's Dream" that I have a small role in. I appear as the teacher, and I come off pretty well. It was strange because by the end of the evening a few people said 'good work' to me. And first off, it was like I had forgetten that I was even in it, that the person on the screen was someone else, someone who I was a long time ago (last Christmas). I am relieved I did not look fat though.

That's all the news from my silly little life. It's almost 5. I will find something to do with myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home