Cusp This!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

lil' bit

I'm a little bit bored and restless. Work was good today. I learned new things, and that was cool, but I'm beginning to feel that familiar tug. My addiction to distraction is here. I want a guy to obsess over, a gig to obsess over, anything to obsess over. I want the rush back. I don't want a settled life; I feel uncomfortable knowing I've started to pull my shit together and I want to see it hit the fan. I want the world to happen. Come on world, you have my number! And yes, I realize that I may regret saying this in the morning, but I need a little drama...

2 Comments:

  • If I could pass you some of mine, I would. I need a partially settled life...sadly, I don't have that yet.

    By Blogger X, at 12:06 PM  

  • Holy shit...we must be twins.

    By Blogger NewYorkMoments, at 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home