Cusp This!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

reverse

So I have one of those really annoying sores in my mouth where my wisdom teeth used to be. I thought it was a bone spur, but it is a canker sore. I bought L-lysine at whole foods which is supposed to help healing canker sores (and also herpes)

At any rate these gigantic horse pills are white powder in a gel casing. I swallowed 2 down with water. About 5 minutes later I burped a burp that isn't really big enough to open your mouth--especially when you are a dainty girl. White powder puffed out my nose. It was very surprising. Then it burned. At least my sinuses are protected from Herpes outbreak...

2 Comments:

  • LOL that's too funny but ouch!

    Gotta love mouth Herpes. :S

    By Blogger X, at 7:10 AM  

  • But that doesn't mean you should go out and have unprotected sex now.

    By Blogger NewYorkMoments, at 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home