Cusp This!

Monday, August 14, 2006

Key-ah!

That's as phonetic as I get. I went to my second Karate class today. I had a great time, my white belt instructor was really clear about the blocks and I think I learned a lot. Also on the blue belt side of the room my Karate boyfriend was teaching. Let's call him Sensi Hot. Sensi Hot taught my one-on-one introduction session where upon I decided he was Sensi Hot, then he saw me walking on the street one day (when I was looking cute) and called out, 'Hey, YB!' I was pleasantly surprised that Sensi Hot remembered my name, and asked me when I was going to begin my classes. I haven't seen him since. I wonder if I have to go up for advancement before I can begin dating Sensi Hot....

Maybe someday, Sensi Hot will marry me and we'll begin to breed our own gang of Karate Street Warriors.

2 Comments:

  • LMAO @ the Karate Street Warriers! Good luck with your ninja master :P

    By Blogger X, at 5:54 PM  

  • Just try the move that Daniel-San did at the end of Karate Kid and he'll fall in love right then and there...

    By Blogger Dave, at 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home