Cusp This!

Monday, July 31, 2006

sweet mercy

It's been over a week since I posted!

Also, there's a comment from my last post that just moved me so much. I'm so glad you came to visit, K.

Quick updates: I've been reading about Feminisim and I am on fire. I do not feel meaningless when I've got ManifestA on my bookshelf.

E wrote me an email for help finding a day job while he's in Shakespeare in the Park (Mother Courage directed by George C., including Meryl Streep, Kevin Kline, and E). So I wrote him a note back saying congratulations and how I will help any way I can.

I paid the rent this month. St. Matthew moved out last weekend and it's another 14 days before my new roommate moves in.

So, today has been an amazing day. It's also T's birthday. He turns 39.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home