Cusp This!

Monday, September 04, 2006

sleepless

I slept all weekend pretty much. I read and ran and took a karate class but other than a few blips of social activity, I slept. Now I have to be at work tomorrow at 7:30 (am, folks) and I am wide awake. Trying to sleep when I am wide awake leads me to play the re-living past events fun-time game. It's where I go back into past events (usually relationships) and instead of actually addressing the large problems (because even in my fantasy life I can't admit to big bad mistakes: cheating, back-stabbing, or stealing) I reword small and meaningless conversations. I have no idea why.

1 Comments:

  • I rethink stuff like that too.....and I think of things to come. One is particular (involving a boy) is tearing me up. Argh...I hate being a worrier.

    By Blogger X, at 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home