Cusp This!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Texas 12-step

So I'm not 12-stepping, but I am in a class that is similar. And I'm cleaning up crap I've said / done / not said / not done lately. I called T yesterday and told him I didn't fight for him. He told me he needed to go because the girl he's fucking was at his place waiting. She's Chinese and has a weird name. The weird thing was I felt great. Then he called me today and left a message that was curt and weird. Whatever dude. I know it puts people in a weird space when you apologize and ask real questions--especially when one (me) has been glib and untruthful for about 2 years now, but still!

I'm flying to TN in the morning. St. Matthew my former roommate is getting married in Atlanta so I thought I'd fly to the homestead and drive to the wedding. The only problem is that my parents are vacationing in Mexico and unreachable so I'm not sure how to deal with the whole they sent me a package with the house and car keys that didn't arrive on time.

I think I can convince a locksmith to let me in to my parents house.... I think.

I will update you on the adventure.

1 Comments:

  • Have fun at the wedding and good luck with the breaking into your parents' house, lol!

    By Blogger X, at 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home