Cusp This!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

how to lose a guy in 10 days

That was a dumb movie that I saw once on a China-town bus trip from DC to New York, but the title reminds me of my ten day adventure to my hometown, Tennessee.

I arrived on the 17th and this morning I was at work at 9 am after landing at LGA at 7:30. I was shocked there wasn't more traffic getting into the city. I was imagining cabs and rush hour, but I even had time to drop off my jumbo bag at the apartment before work.

Things with T and I were complicated and wonderful. There is still no plan in effect. I will write more later on that topic, and of course my 'Dec 26th annual party at yb's parents house for random high school friends' deserves an entry.

I don't think I lost T, but I don't have him either. I mean, that kind of timeline makes 10 days seem like a short visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home