Cusp This!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Hot

So, I met a boy at work. That makes it sound like something. It wasn't anything, but I interviewed a boy that was Hot. Very attractive. The thing is, I've never been interested in someone when there was a role to be played.

He seemed very nice, there was a lot of eye contact, but he may just have been giving a good interview...

Sigh.

I have all his contact information, though I couldn't imagine actually doing anything with it--except checking Friendster, which he's not on.

If he weren't so hot this would not be a problem. I wish I were senior enough to bring him in on some of my projects. *places devil horns on head and licks lips with forked tongue*

At any rate, it's fun to think about.

2 Comments:

  • Gotta love the eye candy. If he did work with you, would you think of dating him? I would find it too awkward if things didn't work out.

    By Blogger X, at 8:22 PM  

  • If I don't hire him because he's too hot, wouldn't that be reverse discrimination? Either way, hired or not, my attraction to him would be part of it--I would feel bad, except that I know in my bones that most women in my family history have been in his situation, let alone in our society. Right? Or I could just go all Demi Moore in Disclosure...

    By Blogger yb, at 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home