Cusp This!

Friday, December 09, 2005

performance anxiety

On top of this being my 100th posting, I have found out I have been linked by the Daily Dave. So, I've begun asking around about steroids. I have to admit that when my blogging life began, it was because I read so many funny and interesting blogs and didn't want to sign in to comment as anonymous. Though it was also because my gay friends were sick of hearing about my dating drama, and when one's queer friends reach their limit, the internet is the only place left to turn.

So, with this little post I would like to express my deep admiration and thanks to my 'read and admire' list. You guys rock.

It's the first real snow of the season, on my way down an entirely unshoveled 23rd street today I saw a person stuck in a power wheelchair, just spinning in the snow. Don't worry, it's melted by now. I didn't see them when I headed out for lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home