Cusp This!

Monday, December 05, 2005

jokes

Okay, Okay,

What's red and bad for your teeth? Bricks

I know, but it's an upgrade from the last one.

Update on ridiculous yb love-life: T must relocate to keep his job, because his company just got as their new CEO some dude from Wal-Mart who decided that making everyone relocate to Texas OR resign was cheaper than laying people off with severance packages. Gotta hand it to the Wal-mart monsters, I mean moguls. They are sharp.

T has refused Texas in favor of 1. Munich or 2. Bangladore.

When there is more to tell, I'll tell.

5 Comments:

  • If you'd like some help with future jokes just let me know.

    BTW, have you picked up Alan Alda's book yet?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:56 PM  

  • Oh Dave! Hi! You're going to have to email me your next NYC gig so I can be there!
    I promised my grandma I would read Jimmy Carter's book, so it's next on my list.

    By Blogger yb, at 8:48 PM  

  • That sucks about the relocation...but I've been to Munich it's a great city! Ok, that doesn't help. Boo to business moguls!

    By Blogger X, at 9:19 PM  

  • Oh God...he's not going to Bangalore, is he?

    By Blogger NewYorkMoments, at 5:14 PM  

  • wouldn't that be perfect?

    By Blogger yb, at 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home