Cusp This!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

humorless

Humorless is the kind of day I've had. I went to a karaoke bar in queens because it's a friend's birthday, and well to humor him. That was the end of humoring for the evening. Someone started smoking and I talked to him about the ban then offered to stand out side with him while he smoked. Then I got going on a few conversations with the group that was there with the birthday boy, but when lulls came I didn't fill them up with celebrity gossip. The closest I got to actual communication was when I talked about having a karaoke set that shortens all the song to a reasonable 'American Idol' length and how dramatically karaoke would improve. The guy then challenged me to do it and I declined the challenge because just because it's a good idea doesn't mean I care enough to put it in action. He called my refusal rude, so I said if you ask a question and I'm not allowed to choose one of the options (yes or no) by making one wrong/rude then it's not a question. While I find this interesting I can understand that most people would rather talk about Lindsay Lohan being a 'skank'.

What a humorless person to have at a karaoke bar. Me, not Lindsay; I don't know her--she also seems like she'd be the life of the party from all I've read...

1 Comments:

  • Lindsay ain't so great. And she passes out during sex...

    By Blogger Dave, at 5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home