Cusp This!

Monday, April 30, 2007

so...

So I keep getting totally confronted with my little life. I would really really like for it to mean something. I don't know what it would/could/should mean. I have a belief system suggesting that there is nothing it even can mean.

Nonetheless, I keep writing the straight to paperback of my life with drama, twists, turns, scandals, the occasional lesbian scene for show.

But seriously, what is up with the supreme court? The day a clump of cells that can't survive on it's own has more rights than a grown woman, should be the day that all tumors can finally be free from chemo-therapy. ESPECIALLY testicular tumors.

2 Comments:

  • I think the paperback of my life went straight to the bargain bin. I forgot to add a lot of gratuitous sex. Dang. Next time.

    By Blogger X, at 3:28 PM  

  • "The day a clump of cells that can't survive on it's own has more rights than a grown woman, should be the day that all tumors can finally be free from chemo-therapy. ESPECIALLY testicular tumors."

    This is genius! As far as I can see, there are many testicular tumors out there walking around who continue to be mistaken for grown men.

    By Blogger NewYorkMoments, at 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home