Cusp This!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Resolutions

MSN is suggesting that my New Year's Resolution should be to forgive someone (according to my astrological sign that apparently would be my best choice).

I figured that I should forgive E since the thought of him drives me crazy, and maybe forgiveness is the way to exorcise him from my mind. The trouble is if I forgive him for being such an ass, I don't know if I can forgive myself for ever caring about him. I can't figure out a way for us both to get out of this forgiven. I'd rather forgive myself and call him a monster.

4 Comments:

  • This is the problem. I realized this year that I'm unable to forgive myself for allowing myself to be duped & treated like shit by men... If you figure out how to do this, please let me know. (once again...It's all about me!)

    By Blogger NewYorkMoments, at 2:44 AM  

  • My new New Year's Resolution should be to save us both from ourselves--then get a syndicated cartoon series about it.

    By Blogger yb, at 11:49 AM  

  • Forget the forgiving of ourslevs...no regrets, ladies! Let's just blame it all on the guys and call it a day, lol. ;)

    I seriously don't know what my resolution will be. I guess I'll figure it out in a few days and post it on my bog!

    Happy New Year!

    By Blogger X, at 12:07 PM  

  • Can I be the cartoon who stars in it?

    By Blogger NewYorkMoments, at 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home