Cusp This!

Monday, March 06, 2006

Wait it out

I have spent my whole life waiting.

I am currently waiting on T, who I believe is the love of my life, to make some decisions. He is a wait-oriented person as well. This tendency allowed us to have a 8 year relationship much of it long distance, and encourage each other to pursue entirely different career paths and still think that everything would work out. We broke up when he told me he couldn't wait any more. That I had not chosen him too many times. It didn't occur to me to choose him; I thought I had him.

He is about to start making more decisions because he is being forced to by his career. I am waiting to see what will happen because I want us to work out so much. I feel like once he makes his I can choose him the way I didn't before.

But who knows if that will work.

Guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.

1 Comments:

  • I hope you and T work out, but also don't wait forever...because life may pass you by. :)

    By Blogger X, at 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home